UPDATED TICKET INFORMATION
As rules and guidelines are relaxed a little from Monday 19th July we would like to inform all of our visitors of some changes that will be made and some rules that will remain the same. We are expecting the Summer holidays to be quite busy so some restrictions will remain until after the school holidays. Please read carefully.
- Smithills Farm will remain ONLINE TICKETS ONLY! (Although more tickets will be made available each day). This is to manage the amount of visitors into the farm each day. We will also continue to stagger entry times into the farm to reduce queuing at the main entrance. Strictly no ‘walk ins’ allowed. Head over to this link to arrange your tickets: BOOK FARM TICKETS
- Ice cream shop open everyday from 9.30am til 6pm.
- Donkey rides will remain as usual. Tickets can only be purchased on arrival for these as we have a height and weight limit.
- We are expecting to get booked up very quickly for our morning tickets especially when good weather is forecast. Afternoon tickets are generally ok to book on the day. Weekends get booked up quicker than weekdays. All tickets will be until 5pm weekdays and 6pm at weekends. If you want quieter visits please book on rainy days or late afternoon slots.
- Please be sure to book the correct date and time as tickets can’t always be transferred and refunds cannot be given. Please note you must arrive within the first hour of your booking slot. Tractor ride tickets and animal feed tickets can be purchased online or on the day of your visit. Donkey ride tickets can only be purchased on arrival.
- Birthday parties and School/Nursery group bookings are now being taken on 01204 595765.
As we attempt to get back to some sort of ‘normal’ we ask you to respect the changes that we have in place because we feel this certainly helps us to manage our business going forward. We strive to keep providing an excellent facility for you to visit and enjoy! We can’t wait to meet you over the Summer.
Carl and the Smithills Team 🐮